Founded in 1994, the First Presbyterian Church Foundation is an independent, 501(c)3 organization that supports the ministries of FPC, Christian missions, and scholarship programs, and is fully aligned in our goal to Transform the Heart of the City. The Foundation board is deeply grateful for the generosity of donors whose support has so richly blessed our Christian community.
What does the Foundation do?
• Provides a safe environment for believers to discuss matters of stewardship and to resolve specific individual concerns.
• Facilitates giving to Christian organizations by identifying opportunities for current gifts and/or deferred gifts
• Builds God’s Kingdom by passing dollars to Gospel-based ministries
• Works with those who care about charitable causes and are passionate about Christian giving
What benefits does the Foundation offer?
• Individualized counsel about stewardship as well as and basic financial and estate planning
• Personalized estate design at no cost or obligation, suitable for implementation by your lawyer or accountant
• Complete confidentiality, and either named or anonymous giving
What role does the Foundation play?
• Provides tax-efficient and simplified giving through donor-advised funds (also called Giving Funds) and planned giving through estate design
Foundation Board of Directors
• Assures that recipients of current and planned gifts are worthy candidates and good stewards of contributions
• Makes givers aware of ministries, their purposes, their impact, and their needs
• Allows donors and ministries to set up donor-advised funds with the Foundation
• Not a frontline ministry itself and does not seek to influence planning and giving decisions
• The Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) public charity.
For more information, please contact:
Bobby Hoffman, Director of Stewardship Ministries
864.565.0962 or email@example.com
Marilyn Morrison, Foundation Administrator
864.565.0992 or firstname.lastname@example.org