Should there be a significant change in the guidance given to us by civic leaders and health professionals, we will update the information on this page.
Current COVID-19 Guidelines
1. Masks are no longer mandatory for individuals who are fully vaccinated.
2. Those who have not been fully vaccinated are respectfully asked, for their own safety and the safety of others, to please continue wearing a mask.
3. Those who have been fully vaccinated and wish to wear a mask may, of course, do so.
4. Congregants who consider themselves to be in a vulnerable category should wear a mask or join us for worship through our livestream broadcast.
5. Please continue to practice social distancing and handwashing while on campus.