Financial Learning Experience
The FLE was developed from Joseph Sangl's book, I Was Broke. Now I'm Not., and it has equipped people to accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances.
This high-energy, inspirational, and highly practical class is taught by a member of the IWBNIN Team who is LIVING THIS! Some common statements overheard after the FLE are:
- "I can't believe that I just sat through an event about money - and I had a BLAST!"
- "For the first time in my life, I really feel like I understand how I can win with my money!"
- "I can't believe how easy the tools are to uses - and I can't believe they are FREE!"
PARTICIPANTS OF THE FINANCIAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE WILL LEARN:
- Plan for living a life of purpose on purpose
- How to have a plan for one's life
- Budgeting (interactive with entire audience)
- Strategies to become debt-free
- How to calculate their debt freedom date
- How to calculate the actual cost of debt
- How to calculate the amount needed to retire
- The power of compound interest
- Money saving ideas/tips
Click Here to register.